Apache Backcountry LT Track System for Defender, Defender MAX (except 6x6)
Finally explore winter with your Can-Am Defender without traction limitations and no compromise, thanks to the unmatched performance of Apache Backcountry LT Track kits. Tracks are designed to deliver the best flotation level and deep-snow performance on the market, whether for work or play. Ground clearance increase of 6,4" (16 cm) and aggressive track design with 2" (5 cm) lug height bring maximum traction on snow. Designed by Can-Am for your Can-Am Defender: Apache Backcountry LT Track are matched to your engine output, chassis setup, speedometer, and work with DPS power steering for perfect control. Specific Mount Kit for your side-by-side simplify initial setup and remain fitted while using wheels, making future installations as simple as changing a tire.
- Designed to deliver the best flotation level and deep-snow performance on the market.
- Contact patch is 23% bigger than the Apache 360 LT.
- Provides an impressive average ground clearance increase of 7" (18 cm), keeps the vehicle out of deep snow.
- Aggressive track design with 2" (5 cm) lug height for maximum traction on snow.
- Apache Backcountry Mounting Kit, Track DPS Module (715004707) and Engine & CVT Pre-Filter (715004290) are required.
- For winter use only.