Apache Backcountry LT Track System for Maverick X3, Maverick X3 MAX
Finally explore winter with your Can-Am Maverick X3 without traction limitations and no compromise, thanks to the unmatched performance of Apache Backcountry LT Track kits. Tracks are designed to deliver the best flotation level and deep-snow performance on the market. Ground clearance increase of 6,4" (16 cm) and aggressive track design with 2" (5 cm) lug height bring maximum traction on snow. Designed by Can-Am for your Can-Am Maverick X3: Apache Backcountry LT Track are matched to your engine output, chassis setup, speedometer, and work with DPS power steering for perfect control. Specific Mount Kit for your side-by-side simplify initial setup and remain fitted while using wheels, making future installations as simple as changing a tire.
- Tracks designed to deliver the best snow performance on the market with unmatched flotation level and traction on snow surface.
- Large contact patch, 37% bigger than the Apache 360 LT.
- Impressive added ground clearance of 6.4" (16 cm), helps keep the vehicle over the snow.
- Lightweight snowmobile-inspired rail design.
- Aggressive track design with 2" (5 cm) lug height for maximum traction on snow.
- Apache Backcountry LT Mounting Kit, Track DPS Module and Engine & CVT Pre-Filter are required.
- Fine-tune your track system using extra Idler Wheels, Sliders with Vespel Inserts and Rail Ice Scratcher.
- For winter use only.